Friday, January 27, 2012

Curator 6

Lately I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. You know those days when getting around takes up more time than the task at hand? When you have to make four trips to four different places, each conveniently scattered throughout city. And, each thing takes about five minutes to complete but getting from place to place will take a combined five hours! Well that's my day, I've already accomplished three errands and about to embark on the fourth, plus I have to spin tonight, so so tired. But wait, the phone rings and my fourth appointment is moved to tomorrow, and the promoter just switched my spot to next week, amazing! I now have the rest of the day to myself, very unexpected! what to do? I'll make a mix! a wonderfully TECHY TRIPPY DUBBY GARAGEY mix to Ease My Mind!

Curator 6

Exoplanet - Emerging Architecture
Modeselektor & Thom Yorke - Shipwreck
Scientist & Pinch - 2012 Dub
Resonance - Yellow Train
Dusk - Fraction (Knowton Rmx)
French Fries ft. Bambounou - Hugz
French Fries - Champagne
Shackleton - DeadMan
Dismantle - Broke
King Midas Sound - Earth A Kill Ya (Mala Rmx)
Scientist, Mala - City Cycle
Sduk ft. Karizma - YouNyt
Marcus Visionary - Carifesta
Cooly G, Karizma - It's Serious
FaltyDL - The Sale Ends
Dauwd - What's There
Machinedrum - Van Vogue
Looking At You - Knowton
Virgo Four - It's A Crime (Caribou Rmx)
Catharine - Rudi Zygadlo

No comments:

Post a Comment