Sunday, April 8, 2012

Curator 8 - Easter Weekend Mix

Curator 8 - Easter Weekend Mix

Sorry, no mixes in March, I was simply too busy with work. No worries I got a lot of stuff to post over the next few weeks. I'll start with this soulful mix that I did on Good Friday, a lot of new stuff with some older bizness thrown in for good measure. Enjoy, Stay Tuned!!!

Miguel Migs feat. Meshell Ndegeocello -  Close Your Eyes  ( Yoruba Soul Mix)
Ralf GUM feat. Robert Owens - Fly Free (Ralf GUM Main Mix)
MAW feat. Vickter Dupliax - The Real World (Yoruba Soul)
Distant People feat. Nickson - My Love Song (Libation Vox Mix)
Peven Everett - Show You Why (Zepherin Saint Rmx)
Ian Friday ft Chris Rob - Found Myself (Yoruba Soul Vocal)
Lem Springsteen - Seize The Moment (Cubanix and Tony Unique Mix)
Jonny Montana & Dawn Williams - New Me (Frankie Feliciano Vocal Mix)
The Layabouts feat. Portia Monique - Do Better (The Layabouts Vocal Mix)
Deep Factor feat. Daniel Thomas - Once I've Been There - 2012 Remixes
Kevin Hedge feat. Rick Galactik - Follow Your Heart (Heart Mix)
Miles Bonny feat.. Bobby Blunt - Tonight's The Night (Kenny Dope Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment